Building Healthier Communities
As founder and principal of The Gremel Group, Andy Gremel has been an engaged contributor throughout his career to dozens of Michigan-based organizations. He believes to the core that the health and well-being of one’s community are the building blocks to a successful future.
Andy leads by example, investing his personal and corporate time and resources to build healthier communities throughout Michigan. He also encourages The Gremel Group team members to give back to their communities, volunteering their time and talents to organizations of their choice.
The Gremel Group’s financial and volunteer contributions support:
- Advancing access to healthcare services,
- Protecting and improving the environment, and
- Advancing leadership and workforce development.
While the agency contributes to local and regional nonprofits throughout the year, our 2022 key partnerships include:
- Serving as co-chair and corporate sponsor of the Leukemia and Lymphoma West Michigan Light The Night Campaign.
- Serving as Business partner with the Land Conservancy of West Michigan.